Friday, January 19, 2007

It's the Weekend!!!

We made it y'all. It's the weekend!!! It has been a busy and tough week at times but hopefully we can enjoy some good family time this weekend.

I must admit Carsten was driving me nuts today! He started asking if we could go pick up Alex at the bus stop at 9:30-10:00 AM!?! Sadly he had to wait till 4:00ish and let's just say that made it a very long day. I thought I was going to lose it as he continued to ask. Funny though how they can miss each other like crazy but when they are reunited they fight, wrestle and bug each other. Can't live with him, can't live without him. Here's some pictures of them this summer having fun...






Savannah has been showing some attitude lately. She has personality as some people may call it. Her faces that she pulls sometimes makes me crack up and I know it can become a problem but I must show some of these. She's been practicing since Christmas and I must find out who has been teaching her.








She can be mischevious at times and down right "innocent".







Well that's all for now folks. Have a great weekend!!!




6 comments:

Sylvia said...

cute...btw did your boys teach Cailyn knock knock jokes?

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Savannah has attempted a few knock knock jokes. Not sure who taught her that but it is a possibility. She just says "Knock knock...knock, knock"

Sylvia said...

Cailyn does the exact same thing...once she babbled something I didn't understand and laughed.

scott+jenk said...

hey you have cute kids... I guess it is because they are Koopman's :)

Sylvia said...

It wouldnt be her excellent, well mannered uncle Brian teaching her all those incredible traits? :p

Sylvia said...

I think the cuteness comes from the Koomans and Roffel sides of the family LOL