Thursday, April 26, 2007

Turn Off the Screens Week!

Turn Off the Screens Week - must have been an adult without kids who thought turning off the screens for a week would be a good idea. No TV, computer, gameboys, anything with a screen. I must admit...it is not as bad as I thought it would be...weather pending we might just get through the week.

Here is a video from the first day (Monday) where they "helped" me clean out my pots and pans cupboard. I added a few from this morning too.

Might need some ear plugs!







3 comments:

Sylvia said...

They have some sort of rhythm at least. I dragged up the teeny tiny TV....too hard with no TV when I am trying to do things with Jared and have a 2 year old tugging at me. I think she sleeps better at night with no TV....but she was horrid yesterday with no TV (and no nap) so it doesn't affect her behaviour. Anyways she's watching TV right now...she did 2 days with out and minimal today.

VanDyks said...

Wouldn't it be better to have Turn off the Screens week on a week where it WASN'T constantly raining? Like in July or something? I could soooo do this if the boys could play outside, but you're far more brave than I am to take them outside in the rain!
Kathryn

Mel said...

You're a brave mother!
Mia says 'why are they making noise?' I said 'for fun'. She says 'Their mom said they could!?'