Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Jackson Update

Sorry I didn't update til yesterday as we weren't feeling so great. Jackson had his surgery a week ago and he is back home and doing wonderfully. God has worked more miracles as he is standing so tall and was walking a few days after surgery. Kim sent me some pictures as he is pretty tuckered out and we won't be seeing him today :o( There is no real incision mark, just a couple of bruises from where the needle went in microscopically. Thank you all for all your prayers and support.

Pre Surgery (legs bent and one foot on top of
other, sometimes one foot would get caught
behind the other foot as well)48 Hours Post Surgery Standing Tall
(legs and feet are straight!!!)
Here are Jackson's walking casts and splint (opposed to
where his casts would have been - all the way up to his
splint if surgery was done in London)

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Wow what a difference! Awesome what they can do microscopically!

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome news :) I am so happy for the family!
I did end up selling my reborn doll on ebay, so I have some money for the family. Would you be able to give it to them as I dont know them at all? :)
Thanks Cuz. have a great night!
Hug
Liz xo

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Liz, we would be happy to pass it on to them. Thanks so much! You are so thoughtful and awesome! Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

That's incredible! I'm so glad that the surgery went well. What a HUGE thing for that family - I can't imagine going through all that...