Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Alex!!!

We woke this morning to Carsten singing Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Alex, Happy Birthday to you!!! Wow! Alex has turned 7!!! It seems that kids really do grow up quick. Alex received his three presents this morning...Extravagant - Lego Fast Flyers Set, Practical - Camo pants and Spiritual - Adventures in Odyssey.

We also had a "circus party" yesterday for the four birthdays in 2 days (Alex's today, Daniel, Beau and Tucker's tomorrow). There were only real elephants and some dogs. The dogs doubled as the lions in costume...which was a bit disappointing. We had a good time though!!

And I also added a bunch from the park today. Hope it was ok to post pics of all the kids...if you want any off, let me know.

Sorry some are really dark
Hard to choose just a few



7 comments:

Taunya said...

wow you take great pictures Linda.
happy birthday Alex!

Mel said...

Very nice pics! Can I have the one of Mia? Thanks!
Glad to hear Jackson's surgery went so well!!

Household of Faith said...

Happy Birthday to Alex! Hope your day was special. Beautiful pictures. I love the black & white with a little bit of colour in it! Also, glad that Jackson's surgery went well. Hope and pray that he will heal quickly!

MVD said...

Happy birthday to the birthday boy! Wow, can't believe how fast kids age!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alex! Can't believe he's 7 already - they really do grow up too quickly.

Awesome pictures from the park - mind if I copy a few onto my hard-drive? Now I'm really wanting to get that camera that you have - I'll wait until one my kids drops ours though, because I'm sure it'll happen!

Mel said...

Oh, if I copy the pic of Mia will the quality be just as good as if you sent it to me?
AND Happy birthday Alex!!!

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Thanks everyone. I love my new camera. I have to work with the different settings as some were a little grainy.

Mel, I sent you a few pictures of your kids. I hope you have high speed. Sorry if you don't.

Copy away Jannyne. And careful what you wish for ;o) They might drop the new one.