Friday, March 30, 2007

WE DID IT!!!

Today was beautiful again and we decided that after the boys came home from school (and if they were up to it) we would bike to the Fire Station with food for the needy. As you can see they had the energy and we did it - we actually biked all the way there and back. We stopped at a park on the way home to muster enough energy to get all the way home ;o) The pictures are a bit out of order but it'll have to do.

There is a food drive going on right now. When we brought the food into the station they asked us if we wanted to check out the trucks. My kids were eager to get into the trucks. Savannah felt right at home even. So if you're feeling like you want to get to check out the trucks...stop on by.








We actually made it - Savannah got the easy ride in the bike trailer



Here is my silly boy being a bowling ball while going down the slide



2 comments:

Sylvia said...

very ambitious of you....I think I would collapse 1/2 way there LOL...then again I don't own a bike.

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

We bought mine last year but didn't get out as mich use as I would have liked. Maybe this year :o)