Monday, March 19, 2007

March Break is Coming to an End

This morning Alex and Carsten were playing dress up for a bit. Savannah was being the photographer for the day. Aside from dress up Carsten was busy at his job for "when he grows up"...an illustrator.

Sometimes I forget to enjoy my kids and just let them be kids. This afternoon I came downstairs and found Savannah and Alex having a little lunch party. I snapped some pictures and a few videos. I posted the shortest because most of you probably aren't interested in watching them anyways, but my kids love to watch them and it is a nice way for family from far away to see a glimpse into our lives. Someday maybe I will tape a temper tantrum because life isn't always this good ;o)

Well tomorrow is Alex's first day back to school after March Break and coffee break resumes. Carsten goes back on Wednesday and we're all excited. We miss our regular routine, but we have also enjoyed the time off.

Click...say cheese and Carsten, my author and illustrator

Carsten, my giraffe and Alex, my dragon

Alex and Savannah having a little dinner party

Alex and Savannah saying grace

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Wow that's quite the spread of food! I don't think they'll be eating supper LOL.

Matt and Julianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Julianna said...

They look like they have so much fun together, does Savannah like to boss her brothers around? I have 4 older brothers and I was pretty bossy :) (although they were too, so it evened out).

Anonymous said...

Yay, March Break is over now! :0) Looks like you kept the kids busy though, so it probably went quickly for you. Cute pictures!

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Julianna, you got Savannah pegged. She definitely has her brothers wrapped around her little fingers - bossy? I think they are starting to wise up to her antics though. She doesn't always get her way ;o)