Saturday, March 17, 2007

Day 4 & 5

Day 5 – Another Day Down, Monday to Go

Dad took the day off of work. We chilled around the house. We got a movie to watch and we also got to play some games. We also cleaned up the mess we made, sort of.

The best part of the day was when Carsten and I were sitting at the table. I asked him how we feeling and he said, "I'm so happy...God answered Dad's prayer that I would feel better and He did! I don't have strep throat anymore." It was priceless and so comforting to hear.

Day 4 – Doctor Visit and Play Date with Emily

I came downstairs and found Savannah and Alex like this.


Carsten was getting better and we found out it was a virus and not strep throat, at least that is what the swab test showed. We had a pizza and crazy bread lunch with Emily and her parents. It was nice to visit with friends.


1 comment:

Laura said...

It's great that Carsten is feeling better!:) Emily loved having her friends over and of course eating the crazy bread and pizza!:)Have fun on Monday :)