Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Waterworks Park

We had a great time at Waterworks Park today! Carsten, Beau and Tucker all had a day off of school and it was gorgeous out…so we thought it would be a perfect time to feed the ducks and I had saved up an awful lot of bread that we could feed them. All I can say is…the poor poor geese.

Tucker, Beau, Savannah and Carsten
resting under the trees
Savannah had a great time once she got the hang of it
Tucker giving the geese a run for their bread
Brave enough to hand feed them
Savannah's new pet
Aahhhhh! Savannah screamed at the geese
whenever they flew away
Let me show you how it is done
Peace and quiet gets the geese
Letting them run ahead to play gave great shots
The boys pondering life
"Savannah's Big Sister"
Chilling under the trees
Pile on him!!!
One of my favourite pictures
Beau
Carsten
Thanks for the beautiful outfit Aunt Jenny. It made for some really great pictures. Glad I found the hat too. I have been looking for the right one.

10 comments:

Sylvia said...

Is that outfit old navy...brown capris?? I think I want the same one....well not anymore lol

Looks like fun. We spent the morning on our lovely deck. Didn't take pictures though

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Yup...it's Old Navy. Aunt Jenny just couldn't resist. I wanted them too so it was greatly appreciated by me ;o) Hopefully she can have a little one soon to spoil too.

Sylvia said...

There is a brown dress there I want too.....you or Jenny better not have bought it LOL

I guess I can still get the capris...just not the top :(

Taunya said...

I love the last picture of Carsten, handsome boy!

Taunya said...

....oh and the pictures are so fun and spring'ish, brave kids.

jen said...

great pictures!! the kids all look so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Love Savannah's hat - almost bought the same one (or at least similar) for Riley!!
Stacey

Household of Faith said...

looks like you all had lots of fun. The pictures are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so nice - what an awesome scrapbooking page that will make! :0) I love Savannah's outfit - now I want to go get it for my girls too, but I won't... we have enough matching outfits for our girls already! The picture of Beau by the water is really nice - you'll have to give that one to her parents.

~aj~ said...

Feeding the geese is one of our favorite pasttimes as well. However, your park is a lot prettier than our park! :)

You have such an eye for photography. All the photos are fantastic!