Friday, May 11, 2007

A Day in the Life of Kim While We Go Out and Crop

Woke up with a not so nice headache and migraine auras so I started the day with a 7:00 am chiropractor appointment to fix my head :o( It didn’t work. After Kim got here I took my migraine medicine and soon after went to bed despite wanting to go to the scrapbook day at the RCSS. I was lucky to see what a day around here is like…it’s true the kids do behave well! Kim’s telling the truth.

I dozed off and on until I got up at around 11:00ish when I heard the kids inside and the bath water running. I found 2 little dirty piggies in the bathtub and some nice pictures that Kim took on her new camera. We decided to go visit the croppers for lunch and Cailyn and Jared could visit Grandma too. While getting some juice boxes for our trip to the park, we got sidetracked by some nice sales at the RCSS – check them out!

Then off to the park we went and the girls had a great time playing. And Kim let me try out her new camera…it has a cool setting of colour accenting that I got to play with. Anyways here are some pictures…I added 2 from our trip to Toy Shoppe of London yesterday.

Coolest Toy Shop Around - May 10

"Please don't make me wear that thing!!"

"Safety come first Savannah"

Picking some beautiful flowers to plant

Hmmm....The perfect place to plant the flowers

Supervisor Savannah ensured Cailyn did a good job
Clean as a whistle

"Whatdya mean we gotta get dressed?!?!?!"
Our lil firefighter Trip to the park

Wheeeeeee

We found more of our favourite flowers



8 comments:

Household of Faith said...

very nice pictures. looks like you all had fun at the park! we are loving the beautiful weather too.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the colour accents - what kind of camera is that?
We missed you at the crop today... it's just not the same without you there! :0) Hope you can come next time...

Sylvia said...

Wow those are some really cute kids on your blog ;)

~aj~ said...

Linda, those pictures are amazing!!! After each one I thought "wow, that was so cute" and then they just kept getting cuter and cuter. Helps when you have such great models, huh. :)

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten & Savannah said...

Thanks everyone. I will have to double check on the camera model. I have been keepingmy eye on it and will probably get it when I can save up enough.

Sad that I missed cropping but it was nice to go for lunch. After the park...needed a rest though

Koetsier Family said...

WOw!!! PLease let me know what kind of camera that is... those pictures are fantastic! We don't have a digital yet, and aren't quite yet in the market for one, but when the time comes, I want THAT one... I agree that you had beautiful models to work with too though!! :)

Laura said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous Linda! Sorry to hear that you were suffering from migraines on Friday. How awful! It was a beautiful day though and I am glad that you were able to get out and go to the park. I love the black and white photos with colour! They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Linda (even though you left off a couple of my personal favourites from the morning ;o) - guess you couldn't show them all), your right the kids are great!! :o) Can't wait till next time!
The camera is great with many cool settings...it’s a Canon PowerShot S3 IS. (thought I'd answer that and save Linda from stealing it) although I must admit I stole it from Linda, she has been eyeing it for a while but I needed a new camera since the shutter on my other one is permanently half open (I must have let a few too many kids be photographer with it) and Linda found a great deal and happened to show me, thanks Linda!! ;o) When you get yours it just means we'll have matching cameras to go with our matching shoes and other miscellaneous thing we have the same.
Kim