Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Cailyn and Jared!!!

Last Saturday we went to a birthday party for Cailyn and Jared...we had a great time despite the no water ;o) We had a great BBQ Supper and isn't it funny how most of the pictures are of the kids?

Michelle and Avery

Carsten and Nathan

Victoria on the trampolineSavannah get out!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!!!

("Sannah won't get out")

Avery, Natalie and Savannah having a good time
Present time
Dennis cookin' up a storm

Cake time...YUM!!!

Good thing Gerald and Sylvia got water back later that night
And a few that I just had to add

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

oh they are so cute - I have to get some from you because I don't have too many :(

Matt and Julianna said...

I love the crying picture....I think every kid needs one ;) Cute pictures!