Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bus is Cancelled

The bus is cancelled this morning and since I have no vehicle...my boys are blessed with a "snow day". They are a bit bummed because it is Valentine's Day and they can't hand out their valentines and have their little parties. Maybe we can whip something up to make it a bit better.

I have got the nasty cold that has been flying around. I must admit I can't stand it when I'm sick because things just don't run smoothly. The sore throat, coughing, stuffy, running nose, sore ears is driving me nuts. Add in kids that don't want to be home and it is making for a fun day. I just hope that the kids don't get sick now. Hope you are having a better day all.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I have a screaming 2 year old right now who nicely woke up her JUST sleeping brother who is screaming too now....Hope that makes you feel a little better :)